Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Cooking Thursday

 Do you like garlic bread?  How do you feel about pizza?  Today's recipe is a combo of both.  This is the quickest way to make a tasty French Bread type pizza and it's so good.
You can make it to fit your needs.  For the two of us, I just use a mini loaf of garlic bread and that makes plenty for us.  



Garlic Bread Pizza

Frozen garlic bread, size of your choice
pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese
Toppings of your choice - I had tomato and basil, Bob had pepperoni and bacon

Allow the garlic bread to thaw in the refrigerator for several hours. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Open bread and spread pizza sauce over the garlic butter on the bread.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the sauce, then add topping of your choice.
Place on cookie sheet in oven for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are slightly browned.

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Making this for sure!

Mandy said...

So quick and easy! As usual, you are inspiring me! I'm so glad you post recipes because I need some inspiration.

KEV. Robertson. said...

Now I could manage to make this- looks delicious- Thanks MARI.

Prims By The Water said...

Yes I have made pizza using bread and pita bread as well. YUM Janice

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, that does look good!! So simple and fun! Thanks for sharing!

Dianna said...

This sounds easy and tasty both! Thanks, Mari.

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

Hi, Mari!
That looks delicious and easy to make. :)
Have a blessed Eatser!

Connie said...

I didn't realize I was hungry until I saw your post. If you lived closer, you just might find me on your door-step. Any leftovers?

happyone said...

I love garlic bread and pizza so I'm sure I'd love this. :)

Deb J. in Utah said...

That looks like a quick, easy and delicious dinner! Thanks for sharing this!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks so good, our Grandson would love this :)

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh Yum! I don't think I have ever tried it that way. Just done french bread pizzas. I'm in on this idea! 😋

Kim said...

Oh wow, I love them both. This looks amazing!

Veronica Lee said...

Yummm Mari!😋
Your garlic bread pizza recipe is genius! I can't wait to try it out tonight.
Thanks for sharing such an easy and delicious idea!

Chris said...

Looks delish, certainly going to try this.

Catherine said...

I also will try, it is simple and delicious.
Hope Bob feels better and that you had a nice Easter.

Katelyn R. said...

This is one of our favorite meals :) we are having it this week!!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Bread ... pizza ... yes from me! Looks delicious! xoxo