Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Cooking Thursday

I love using my crock pot.  It's especially nice when working a long day, to find supper almost ready when you come home!
I tried a new crock-pot recipe last week, which was very easy to put together, and it was good!


Crock Pot Salisbury Steak

4-6 hamburger patties
2 jars beef gravy
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package sliced mushroom (optional)
1 tablespoon minced onion
salt and pepper to taste

Stir together gravy, mushroom soup and minced onion. Layer hamburger patties, mushrooms and gravy sauce in crock pot.  Season with salt and pepper.
Cook on low for 8-9 hours.  Meat will look pink inside, this is normal, but they are done.
Enjoy!

13 comments:

Karen said...

I'm starting a Pinterest board of recipes for my daughter. This will go nicely:)

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Looks delicious.

God bless.

Hootin Anni said...

You have me drooling!! And the two side dishes are just as tempting. I love mashed potatoes and green beans. A perfect meal.

Linda said...

Yummy!!! Thanks for sharing the recipe, Mari. smiles

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good comfort meal after a long day. We love mushrooms and I imagine this is so tender and would be delicious with potatoes. Thanks again for another good recipe.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

I have always loved your recipes because they are easy. Also the crock pot was man's greatest invention! Have a nice day and so glad to be re-connected.

sara said...

I love my crockpot and have several. I don't know why more people don't use it, so good and convenient! I will have to try this recipe! my favorite crockpot site is crockpot365.blogspot.com!

Kerin said...

Looks like a keeper! Love a good slow cooker recipe.
For Christmas, one of our kids gave me a casserole slow cooker... they are pretty nice too.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
~K.

Sally said...

Oh, I could go for that right now! Yum! Gonna write it down. :)

xoxo

Cherdecor said...

I have been looking for this recipe. I am going to try this one. I think the men will love them.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

That looks and sounds delicious!

Terri D said...

This looks and sounds delicious!! Thanks! I really look forward to your Thursday recipes!

Jenny said...

Mercy, Mari! This sounds great. I'm going to share this recipe with Stephanie since Salisbury Steak is one of Joel's favorite meals. My TG will love this too. xoxo