LOL!!! Oh Mari, I was not expecting that at the end!!!
Been there!!!!
Funny!
The wind can indeed play havoc with one's hair : )
LOL!!! It has been windy and refreshing (although still hot) here and funny, I said the same thing about hair to someone, LOL.
Lolol...Right!hugsDonna
hahaha! That made me chuckle. That is me and my fella. lol
Oh this one was really really funny. Made me laugh out loud. Janice
LOLOL... yep. You know I love Grandma & Grandpa Pickles!! Always fun. Happy Friday! xo
So true.
Love it. :)
One of my favorite comic strips. This is funny but oh so true !Sue
Right on - I hate my air messed up.
Me this afternoon! We had wind by the sea and I looked like the grandmother
LOLA super Friday Funny :)All the best Jan
I know what she means! :)
I love it :) thanks.
That's a great one, Mari!
My late husband was a baldy. We lived in Colorado for many years. The wind blew there all of the time. He and I could have been the characters in this cartoon!
Hehe! :)
LOL! Well, she is right!
too funny. I finally have a hair that I can just fluff, so wind doesn't bother me. the hotdogs sound delicious, on the post before this one
I read this cartoon every day and always makes me laugh! Love the antics and interaction of this couple!
Oh, that is priceless and I can relate. The wind does a number on my hair as well.
Yup! My husband has the same "hair" and he doesn't mind the rain either!
Post a Comment
25 comments:
LOL!!! Oh Mari, I was not expecting that at the end!!!
Been there!!!!
Funny!
The wind can indeed play havoc with one's hair : )
LOL!!! It has been windy and refreshing (although still hot) here and funny, I said the same thing about hair to someone, LOL.
Lolol...Right!
hugs
Donna
hahaha! That made me chuckle. That is me and my fella. lol
Oh this one was really really funny. Made me laugh out loud. Janice
LOLOL... yep. You know I love Grandma & Grandpa Pickles!! Always fun. Happy Friday! xo
So true.
Love it. :)
One of my favorite comic strips. This is funny but oh so true !
Sue
Right on - I hate my air messed up.
Me this afternoon! We had wind by the sea and I looked like the grandmother
LOL
A super Friday Funny :)
All the best Jan
I know what she means! :)
I love it :) thanks.
That's a great one, Mari!
My late husband was a baldy. We lived in Colorado for many years. The wind blew there all of the time. He and I could have been the characters in this cartoon!
Hehe! :)
LOL! Well, she is right!
too funny. I finally have a hair that I can just fluff, so wind doesn't bother me. the hotdogs sound delicious, on the post before this one
I read this cartoon every day and always makes me laugh! Love the antics and interaction of this couple!
Oh, that is priceless and I can relate. The wind does a number on my hair as well.
Yup! My husband has the same "hair" and he doesn't mind the rain either!
Post a Comment