I use my crockpot a lot so I'm always interested in new recipes for it. I came across this one recently and made it last week. It's another one of those recipes that is so easy to put together and you get a yummy meal later in the day! You can serve it over mashed potatoes or pasta, and you only need a veggie or salad to complete the meal.
Italian Cream Chicken
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tender
1 package Good Season Italian dressing mix
3/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup sour cream
Hot linguine or mashed potatoes
Combine water, dressing mix and salt in a large ziploc bag.
Add chicken tenders and onions. Marinade at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place chicken in slow cooker and pour marinade over top.
Cook on low for 3 hours.
Beat together the cream cheese, heavy cream and sour cream.
Pour over chicken and cook for another 1-2 hours.
Serve over linguine or mashed potatoes.

2 comments:
Dear Mari, this looks delicious 😋 I would serve it over a bed of rice ot with mashed potatoes. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe.
The picture looks so tasty and then when I read the ingredients, my mouth was watering. This is a good one!!
Post a Comment