You may remember that a few weeks ago our son Andy and his wife Nikki came up from Kentucky so we could do family photos. While here he snuck a little surprise into our houses.
He has a 3D printer and made these...
You may recognize this character as Shaun the Sheep, a British animated comedy series. Our granddaughters all loved that show and Andy made this - it's a toilet paper holder. He had it snuck into their bathrooms.
and we found this little guy in our spare bathroom.
Aren't they cute? They gave us all a laugh.


27 comments:
They are definitely very cute, dear Mari.
Those are just adorable!! What a fun surprise.
Mari - those are extremely cool!
PS Have you changed your email address - I have gotten a couple comments sent back. Thanks.
I have seen the sheep one for sale, but not the raccoon. He is adorable! Your son is really talented!
They are adorable 🥰
Aww! Those are fantastic creations! Well done Andy! I especially like the racoon! How cute!
Oh what fun! Those are so cute! Those 3D printers are amazing at what they can do! Also, wanted to thank you for the lovely card I received yesterday! That was so sweet of you! My birthday is one that just keeps on going and going it seems, so it wasn't late at all! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful rest of your week and a happy October!!
Thay are both very cute.
How creative, Mari. Love them!
They are stinking adorable. What a fun surprise he gave you. Janice
So cute
So cute 😊!
How delightful !
I especially like the raccoon popping up.
I do love little surprises like those. Very thoughtful of Andy.
Sue
So very cute and I know this brought about a lot of fun and laughter...
Yes, they sure are cute!!
SOOOO cute!! Could not love this more. I love the Shaun the Sheep shows. 💗
Those are SO CUTE!! Those printers are pretty amazing. Wish I could afford one to play with!! Thanks for sharing the fun from Andy! xo
Both of those are adorable, Mari!
Oh, those are so cute!
I love these! I want that Shawn the sheep one!!
These are great and look so cute.
All the best Jan
That is a fun surprise!
How cute is that?
Those 3-D printers are amazing. Redding is home to California's first fully permitted, on-site 3D-printed 1200 sq feet concrete home. I also saw a sports car made by a 3-D printer recently. I blogged about it a while back. Fascinating!
Those are so cute.
What those 3D printers can do is really amazing.
Adorable! I love that he snuck them in your bathrooms...how fun!
How fun! And those are super cute!!
Ok. These are adorable!!! I am doing some catch up reading, and I always enjoy visiting with you, my friend.
Post a Comment