When I told you we were doing this little getaway, I mentioned it was for our anniversary. Well, the day we went home was the official day. It was our 45th anniversary. I'm so thankful for each of those years and the way God has blessed us through all of them; good times, hard times - but He has always been with us,
Here we are now and 45 years ago!
Now back to the trip. It's time to begin the 6 hour drive home...
And once more, we cross Mackinac Bridge. From here it was a little over 4 hours to get home.
We had a wonderful time, we love the Upper Peninsula, but it's always good to be back home.
Thanks for traveling with us.






21 comments:
Happy anniversary! What a lovely trip you had.
Cathy
Dear Mari, Happy 45th Anniversary to you both! Your photos are beautiful, dear friend! And you both look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely trip here! God bless you both!
Happy Anniversary. How adorable you both were and so young!
I love the two photos of you. Both of you were and are a beautiful couple!
Happy Anniversary to you both!!! I am glad you go to have a great get away! Love the before and after pictures!
Happy Anniversary!! It is always good to get home, isn't it?
I love the wedding picture that you showed! And I've so enjoyed going on your anniversary get away with you.and Bob. xx.
Happy anniversary to you and your husband!
The view from your hotel room was stunning and that was a long drive home! It's crazy you could drive the whole length of England in 6 hours. lol
Happy and Blessed Anniversary! What a beautiful young couple ready to begin a life together! And now, an even more beautiful couple filled with all the things that come from an enduring love story!
What a wonderful anniversary get a way! :)
Happy Anniversary to you and Bob. You were a cute couple both then and now. A wonderful anniversary trip you took. Glad you had a grand time. Janice
That was a lovely 45th Anniversary celebration trip!! Thanks for taking us along, and I wish you and Bob many, many, many more years full of blessings!! xo
Happy Anniversary!! That's quite a milestone and a lovely trip to celebrate.
I loved seeing the wedding photo of the two of you from 45 years ago, Mari. May God bless you on your anniversary and always!
The happiest of anniversary greetings to you both. Forty-five years is impressive and yes God has blessed you so much. It looks like you had the ideal trip for a couple who love to explore the outdoors and just be together in lovely places! I love you both! xoxo 🏴☠️
Happy Anniversary! That was a great trip to celebrate!
Hi Mari! I have had a busy week and missed some of your posts about your trip, so I am playing catch-up. Looks like you had a nice anniversary trip. Taking a little trip on or around our anniversary is something that Charly and I try to do too, and we enjoy it. It is a nice way to celebrate. I love your anniversary picture and the picture of you and Bob lighting candles at your wedding. What a wonderful thing to have such a lifetime of love when so many marriages fail early on, and many people don't even bother getting married any more. Lovely post. I enjoyed all the pictures. I think we need to come and explore Michigan one day for sure! See you again soon!
What an amazing anniversary trip you had. Thanks for bringing us along.
That view from your hotel room was simply spectacular.
Glad you had a wonderful time and got home safely.
Sue
I love your wedding picture! That is so beautiful and sweet!! I am happy you had this wonderful trip to the Upper Peninsula! Thank you for sharing it with us. It truly is a beautiful place, and I can see why you would want to go there! I know it's fun to get away, but yes, "there's no place like home!" Glad you made it back home safely!!
Happy anniversary and wow to 45 years! Such a lovely milestone. And you celebrated it in such pretty places. Blessings to you both and cheers for many many more! 🎉💗
Happy Anniversary to you and Bob! Thank you for taking us along to see the sights. It looks like a wonderful trip.
Post a Comment