Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Natural M

Last month, Anni, from Hootin' Anni's Chronicles,  gave a challenge to find your first initial in a natural state.  We were supposed to do this in 2 weeks, but I'm a little slow and I think it's been more like 3 or more!  My one excuse is that I was waiting for the snow to melt before I went wandering outside to find something that looked like a letter.  I found it quite difficult, but here's what I came up with.


Do you see an M here?

I changed it over to black and white - I think it's easier to see this way.

This is all I found that resembled an M in any way. 
Next time you're out walking look around to see if you can find letters any better than I can!

16 comments:

Terri D said...

I can see your M and Anni will be pleased that you took her challenge!

Betsy Brock said...

Very clever!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Yes, I see the "M". I am wondering where I could find a D! I guess it is too late for me to take the challenge, but now I'm going to be looking! Have a great day!

Jenny said...

That's brilliant! Good job, Mari. xoxo

Sola Scriptura said...

What a fun challenge! That looks like an "M" to me :)

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love it! What an interesting challenge. It makes you slow down and look at nature in another way. But now I already feel like I'm looking for letters everywhere!! Lol

Have a great weekend.xo

Patsy said...

That is a fun idea, and yes the M is very plane to see.

Cherdecor said...

HOw fun! I can see the M very well. The problem I have is seeing the numbers proving that I am not a robot! Hahahaha!

Amy at love made my home said...

I think that the M is very clear and a great find!! I think that A might be hard! I see that you shared about a PW recipe yesterday, do you want to know something scary, yesterday I was watching her show and she made that very dish!! Talk about a coincidence hey! xx

Linda said...

Yep, saw it right away!!! Blessings

Jean said...

How clever! I especially love the black and white photo.

Doris said...

So fun! I see the M.....a D would be very hard to find, I think.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh, Mari, this is ONE incredible, perfect "M"!! I am truly impressed.

Rebecca said...

I see it :)

Brooke said...

Very cool!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea and I love your M! Gives me something to look for. Hope you all enjoy the weekend.