Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

We have always had our family Christmas on Christmas Eve and were able to do that this year as well. Laura and Aaron came over and we had supper together. We had lots of finger foods and a few too many goodies! Here are all my kids.
Heather, Andy, Laura, Aaron
(every year I take a picture of them in front of the tree and every year they complain but I think it's worth it!)
Andy opening one of his gifts. He got some DVDs which seemed to be a recurring theme this year.

Here is Heather with some Twilight Zone DVDs. She has always loved that show so I knew she'd be happy to have her own copy of a season.

Laura and Aaron got a few DVDs as well!

This was the big surprise for Bob. He has always teased Andy about his Army boots. Since Andy joined, he said he wanted a pair. Andy bought some for him and brought them back on the plane. Thankfully they fit! Bob was pretty happy and I know they'll be worn a lot.
It was a fun night and so nice to have the whole family together!

post signature

8 comments:

Laura said...

It was a lot of fun and we all got so many great things - but the best thing was that we were all together! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you were showered with great things for yourself, too. I'm still so happy for you that you were ALL together.

We head home tonight and saying goodbye is never easy. I am ready for my own bed though :o)

Mary said...

Everyone seems to enjoy getting DVDs. Last year we gave my daughter Zena. She loved that show. This year we bought DVDs for the trip because my daughter is lending us her DVD player for the van.

Thanks for stopping by and wishing us a safe trip. It's very much appreciated.

Happy New Year.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Great times with the family all together, doesn't get any better than that.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves, DVD's must be the thing to get & give...So glad you have everyone home..

Anonymous said...

Your children are beautiful. I think the shot's worth it. :) I've never had the chance to see all your children together.

Thank you Mari for sharing your family photos!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Thats awesome...I think it is a great idea to have the kids get a Christmas picture in front of the tree EVERY year so you can watch them through the years...

Dena said...

What a beautiful family! I bet there was a lot of fun going on - tell them quit complaining - the picture looks great!