Beautiful flower with the bee 🐝 💖
This is so sweet . . . I love bees ❤️
Beautiful. What a capture!!
The bee and bloom make such a perfect pair 🐝🌸Beautiful shot, Mari!
Oh, that’s so pretty! 🌸HugsDonna🌷
Beautiful flower. I also looked at your other posts that I didn't have time to read earlier.
That is a GREAT capture!! Wow! xo
Terrific capture of that beautiful flower and the busy bee.Sue
Beautiful flower with a Busy Bee.. Great capture 👏
Another fabulous photo
Just lovely, Mari!
What a beautiful photo for us to view today. Great capture!!
Beautiful. Used your zoom lens, I assume.
A wonderful depiction of summer!
That's a great capture - lovely to see.All the best Jan
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Beautiful flower with the bee 🐝 💖
This is so sweet . . . I love bees ❤️
Beautiful. What a capture!!
The bee and bloom make such a perfect pair 🐝🌸
Beautiful shot, Mari!
Oh, that’s so pretty! 🌸
Hugs
Donna🌷
Beautiful flower. I also looked at your other posts that I didn't have time to read earlier.
That is a GREAT capture!! Wow! xo
Terrific capture of that beautiful flower and the busy bee.
Sue
Beautiful flower with a Busy Bee.. Great capture 👏
Another fabulous photo
Just lovely, Mari!
What a beautiful photo for us to view today. Great capture!!
Beautiful. Used your zoom lens, I assume.
A wonderful depiction of summer!
That's a great capture - lovely to see.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment