Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Wordless Wednesday


 (Fungus growing on an old log)

19 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Gorgeous photo, Mari. I love the colours and patterns.

Chatty Crone said...

Could that be a mushroom - a beautiful one.

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look like they are painted! Mushroom art!

Tampereen Mummu said...

Very pretty !

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, those are beautiful fungi! I love to see such beauty even in decay!! Really lovely patterns and colors! Thank you for sharing with us.

Lori said...

That is a really awesome picture.

Prims By The Water said...

What texture that fungus has. Janice

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So beautiful, Mari!

HappyK said...

Pretty ruffle looking fungus.

Kim Carberry said...

Those are beautiful and so unusual!

photowannabe said...

Love the layers of the fungi. Such rich colors and designs.
When our Cherry tree died it developed the same thing up and down the trunk.
Such beauty
Sue

Miss Merry said...

Isn't nature wonderful!

Michelle said...

Mother Nature is the best artist.

Terri D said...

Who would guess that fungus could be so darn pretty?!!! Another great capture, Mari! xo

Billie Jo said...

Wow! I can't believe I am saying this, because things like that usually freak me out, but it is actually a little bit pretty. Happy fall, sweet friend!

Acorn Hollow said...

Isn't mother nature amazing!
Cathy

Great-Granny Grandma said...

They are so beautiful. I would never have guessed that they are fungi.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wonderful colour and patterns.
Great picture.

All the best Jan

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

It is truly like a work of art. 😍