Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2026

Friday Funny


 

22 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

LOL Mari! 😆 Too funny 😁 😂

Nicole Orriëns said...

LOL, though I feel sorry for the dad!

Terri D said...

Calvin, Calvin, Calvin!! Surprised he didn't blame the flood on Hobbs!! LOL

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Ohhhh Calvin! 😆

Dianna said...

lol...that Calvin comes up with some clever methods of influence! hahaha

photowannabe said...

Good ole' Calvin... he's what turns a person's hair gray, for sure !
Funny
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cute, precocious kid!

The Happy Whisk said...

Ha! One of the best cartoons in the history of ever. I got the full collection. Such a hoot!

Barbara said...

Good one, Mari!

Prims By The Water said...

This was a really great one Mari! LOL Janice

Jenny the Pirate said...

Why I oughta .... hahahaa xoxo 🏴‍☠️

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Definitely indicative of kids today, lol!

HappyK said...

Funny!!

Linda said...

LOLOLOL!!!!!! Thanks sure needed that.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

LOL. that's a good one!! Especially these days. LOL.

Lowcarb team member said...

LOL...that Calvin!

Have a great weekend.

All the best Jan

Miss Merry said...

Love it!!

Tampereen Mummu said...

Funny :)

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I always relate to Calvin because I raised to boys that could both have been called Calvin....

Michelle said...

The absolute favorite cartoon of my family. Love Calvin!

Shug said...

Oh DEAR... Poor Calvin...or perhaps Poor dad..

Kim said...

Gotta love Calvin!!