We like fajitas, so when I saw this recipe for an easy fajita bake I knew I had to try it. It was very easy to throw together and it was tasty. It makes a lot though, so next time I'll half the recipe.
Chicken Fajita Bake
8 corn tortillas, cut into little squares
4 cups shredded chicken
1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 bag frozen fajita vegetables
1 jar salsa
Toss together and place in greased baking dish.
Cover with shredded cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.

26 comments:
Dear Mari, this looks like an easy recipe. The presentation is attractive. Thank you so much for sharing.
Looks so tasty and healthy as well!
Thanks for the recipe, it looks good!
That look really good! That would be great for a potluck!
That looks yummy, Mari!
Quick and easy, Mari. I love it!
That looks so good. did you use corn tortillas or flour tortillas? I think I would prefer the corn ones for this recipe. I have made something similar to this before and I love it!! Thanks for the reminder. It's been a while since I made it.
It looks and sounds very good.
Oops, I just saw that it said CORN tortillas. Duh! My bad. LOL. It's early and my eyes aren't open yet. LOL.
Will need to try this one. Janice
I need to try this! My family and me love fajitas so this would go down well here and it is so simple to make too!
Yum.
Simple enough and everything you would want for regular fajitas. It's a WIN WIN..
Another keeper!! I will be making this next time Danon and Mali come over. We all love Mexican food and this looks so good - and easy to make! Win-win!! xo
Sounds delicious
Sounds good and its simple.
Simple and easy peasy. I used left over rotisserie chicken which I made into chicken enchiladas last night. It was so good.
I'm all about easy and one pan meals.
Sue
Sure looks good!!
This looks oh-so-good, and yes, the "throw together" type recipes are the best!!
Yum yum! Can't go wrong with this combination of ingredients! xoxo
That looks great! I've never heard of a fajita bake. Yum!!
Looks good Mari ... hope you've been enjoying a happy Thursday.
All the best Jan
At first I thought it was lasagna! It looks very tasty Mari.
That's very fun. I love good meals like this.
We love chicken fajitas too, and this really does sound wonderful! Yes, for two people, it would be a lot! A great crowd pleaser or potluck meal. Will definitely give this a try!
Oh YUM! this sounds Devine to me
Post a Comment