It was Connor's birthday on Saturday. I can't believe he's 2 already! We had a party for him on Saturday night, and of course I took a few pictures of that fun event...
I've shared him doing this before, but it's cute so I'm sharing again. We had this little statue in our flower bed in front of the house. Connor calls him "Bubby" which is Connor's nickname. He always goes over to him to say hi.
Heather took cute decorations along for the party.
Happy Birthday Connor!












26 comments:
Awww...beautiful photos, dear Mari. ❤️ Happy Birthday, Connor.
Connor ... TWO??? How can that be? And what a darling boy he is, and so much more grown up than just a few months ago! He looks exactly like Cassie to me but I guess everyone can see that, hahaha! He's so cute with that green icing on his face. And Heather looks so pretty. Happy Birthday, Connor! xoxo 🏴☠️
Oh, what a sweet boy. I love the picture of him saying hello to Bubby. That's so adorable. He does enjoy tools, I'm guessing. Hard to believe that he's two already! His shirt is so cute. What a fun evening!
He's a precious little guy, Mari. Happy Birthday to Connor!
Happy Birthday to Connor. What sweet photos you took of him. Am sure he loved all of his tool presents and that fireman outfit would be perfect for Halloween too...if he chooses to wear it then. Cake and pizza always a hit as well. Janice
Aww! Happy birthday to Connor! What a cutie and it looks like a great party! Fab photos!
Big Boy!! Doesn't take long...Our Sloane and Lottie are already 4 and 1!!
Enjoy...
hugs
Donna
What a cutie !! Happy Birthday to Connor... so sweet with him enjoying his cake and the green icing on his face. Looks like he got plenty of things to keep him busy.
Wow, two years old already! He's sure a cutie of course I do tend to be partial to little boys! That photo of him with Bubby is precious. Too cute and him carrying around his tools! Fun times ahead, watching him grow up! What a blessing he is. Happy Birthday sweet Conner! 🎂
Happy birthday!!!
Cathy
Oh so cute! Connor is adorable!
He's adorable!! Happy Birthday, Connor!
Can there be anything cuter than that 2 year old????
Nope ... I love the gifts he got and he looks so cute in that fireman's outfit.
Love his green mushy face too. I remember one of my boys looking like that except his face was blue from the Cookie Monster cake I made for him. Oh such wonderful memories.
Happy Birthday Sweet Connor.
Sue
What a fun celebration of your very special young man!! He'll be in Grandpa's workshop helping before much longer!! Thanks for sharing the sweetness!! xo
Oh my goodness - such precious pics of such a sweet Boy. Connor has gotten so big overnight it seems. Time flies when kiddos are being so adorable, doesn't it? Love the fireman outfit...what a great photo! Birthday blessings to Connor! 🎉
He looks so much like Cassie! The cake is adorable. He is so cute in the fireman's outfit! I bet he wants to be either a carpenter or a dump truck driver! When our son was that age, he wanted to be a trash truck driver! Likely because he saw them every week.
Time sure moves along fast. Hard to believe Connor is 2!!! He looks so much like his sister!! Happy Birthday Connor.
What a delightful post! Connor is so very cute! Love the picture of him greeting Bubby!
What a cutie! He must take after his Grandpa with his tools! That's so cute. And yes, he does look like his big sister Cassie so much! I love these pictures. It looks like a really fun and happy party!!!
An adorable fireman! And I love the tools. Happy birthday Conner! He looks so much like his sister as he gets older. What a fun party!
The back-to-school shopping is something the children will always cherish.
Congratulations on Connor's second birthday! I love the beautiful cake!
Happy Birthday Connor! He's so cute! our Levi used to wear that fireman costume all the time!
Such a lovely, lovely, lovely post.
Fabulous photographs.
Happy Birthday Connor.
All the best Jan
Aww, what a handsome birthday boy.
Love all the pictures--especially the one of him and bubby.
Already two! I can’t believe it!
Happy belated birthday birthday 🎁 to Connor sweet little boy!
Post a Comment