Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Cooking Thursday

Today's recipe is a good one for a hot day.  It's frozen so it can be made in advance, and it's smooth and refreshing.  You'll like it!






Peanut Butter Dessert

Crust:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1 stick melted margarine
Mix together and press into a 9x13 pan.

Filling:
8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup milk
16 ounces Cool Whip
Hot Fudge Sauce for topping

Beat cream cheese, then add powdered sugar. Add peanut better and mix well.
Stir milk in slowly, than fold in Cool Whip.
Pour over crust and freeze.
Top with hot fudge sauce just before serving.

11 comments:

Sandi said...

YUM!

Amy at love made my home said...

Delicious!

Linda said...

Yum, yum, Yum...smiles

Arlene G said...

My son is a big peanut butter fan...this will be right up his alley.

Dianna said...

Oh my goodness, Mari! We are peanut fanatics here at this house so I will definitely have to give this one a try! :)

Sally said...

Oh yes - I'd definitely like that one. :)

Thanks, Mari!

xoxo

Changes in the wind said...

I'm not a desert eater but must say that looks good:)

Cherdecor said...

This looks like a good dessert for a summer day.

Betsy Brock said...

Yum. I love anything with a graham cracker crust!

Jenny said...

WOW! I'm copying this one. Thanks, Mari xoxo

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh my goodness!! This looks wonderful! I like recipes like this especially in the summer when you don't want to heat up the kitchen.