Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cooking Thursday

I've got another quick and easy recipe for you today. It just happens to be healthy too!
For more recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.




Roasted Redskin Potatoes


Redskin potatoes (However many you need)
Pam spray
seasoned salt

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Wash the potatoes and quarter them. Spray a cookie sheet with Pam, and spread potatoes out on pan, cut side down. Spray potatoes with Pam, and sprinkle seasoned salt over all.
Bake for 20 minutes, flip potatoes to other cut side and sprinkle with a little more seasoned salt. Bake for another 10 minutes or until white part of potato is lightly browned. Enjoy!

14 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I love potatoes just about any way they can be fixed. That photo looks delicious and I always love an easy recipe. Thanks!

Karin said...

I love potatoes done this way! For us it's a fall and winter meal and often I've added all kinds of other veggies - 3 different color peppers, onions,maybe even some celery and carrots too. All roasted in the oven on high heat! Add the meat of your choice to the plate and YUM!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I could live on potatoes...these look great!

Renee said...

These look SO good ~ YUM!

Pat said...

ONe of my favorites, and red skins are the prefered potatoe for diabetics!

Sharon said...

I love potatoes fixed this way.
I make them when the weather is cool.
Have a nice day
Hugs

Brooke said...

i'll have to save this one for after grill season is over. jay makes a mean grilled red skinned potato.

Jenny said...

We love potatoes at our house ... perhaps more than we should! What a near-perfect food, so cheap and versatile. This recipe is just wonderful. Thanks, Mari!

Penny said...

Ooooh!! My husband will LOVE these!

sara said...

we LOVE roasted potatoes in this family!!! I have started using fingerling potatoes...so much flavor!!

Unknown said...

I love how you said, "Cute side down!" I was wondering if there was a cute side or not!?!

Looks yummy to me!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Sounds simple and yummy I just have one question: which side is the cute side!!!! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Connie said...

I love red poatoes - I'm trying them.

Christina said...

I am going to make these, they look soooooo good!!!!!