Yes, I know what you mean exactly!! Where has the time gone??? We will celebrate our 57th anniversary this month, and then our oldest child will celebrate his 55th birthday on the 28th. How can I have a child who is old enough to get a senior discount already??????? And yes, my knees hurt, and so does just about everything else! LOL. Have a lovely day. Enjoy those sweet grandchildren while they are still so young and sweet! Time flies much too quickly.
22 comments:
LOL 😆 😂 🤣 😹 Mari.
HA! Yes!!!!
Sounds so familiar, time flies. Have a nice weekend!
I get that! I often have to calculate and then I'm always a bit shocked.
Yes, I know what you mean exactly!! Where has the time gone??? We will celebrate our 57th anniversary this month, and then our oldest child will celebrate his 55th birthday on the 28th. How can I have a child who is old enough to get a senior discount already??????? And yes, my knees hurt, and so does just about everything else! LOL. Have a lovely day. Enjoy those sweet grandchildren while they are still so young and sweet! Time flies much too quickly.
Right there with you, Mari!
Funny, but not funny at all!! Like when I asked a new employee at FWC what his birthday was.... he said month, date, and 2000. What!!!!
Exactly!!
When I am streaming I try to keep my movies to something after 2000...but then I stop and realize that the yr was 2000 was 26 yrs ago.
hahaha! That made me laugh out loud! Where has the time gone!!
I know . . . .
Oh goodness ...Me too!! Time is passing by fast..
Ouch !!! So True ... that was just me yesterday thinking about 9-11.
How can that be 25 years ago?
Have a wonderful weekend Mari.
Sue
Me too. Time is going like a freight train!
Oh yes, me too. :)
That's funny. 😂
LOL Mari. Janice
Cute...the power of suggestion. xx
Yes, I know what you mean!
Have a great weekend.
All the best Jan
Funny and true!
I can't believe that I was born in another century, but we had it good didn't we?!
What a clever idea!
That’s how cousins bond! You’re creating lifelong memories for them! Wonderful!
Post a Comment