I need to show this one to my husband. ;)
SO funny!!
LOL! Very funny.
EXACTLY!
Haha, this is so my hubs and sons -- they’ll roll their eyes at my advice, do the opposite, and then circle back with a sheepish ‘ya, you were right.'
Maybe you've been thinking of some person here?
LOL. This one made me snort with laughter : )))
LOL I need to show this to my Bob. He claims he is always right. Janice
Yep!
You probably are right! Going to send this to my husband,
Ha ha! Love it!
lol
I laughed right out loud ...Yes indeed !!!Love it Mari.Sue
LOL... Joe would never admit to being wrong... it was just not the most right he had ever been!!
Hahahaha! I LOVE this!
Haha!! Love it! 😂
That's a good one. :)
That's a good one! I need to keep this handy! LOL. Happy Friday!!!
LOLHappy Friday.All the best Jan
Ha! I need to print this and put it on my fridge! lol
How very clever! :)
Hahaha.
Mari...I need to remember these words so I can quote them to my family....lol...this is cute!!
me too me tooo
I'm totally stealing this Mari ... you nailed my personality without even trying hahahahaha xoxo 🏴☠️
Post a Comment
25 comments:
I need to show this one to my husband. ;)
SO funny!!
LOL! Very funny.
EXACTLY!
Haha, this is so my hubs and sons -- they’ll roll their eyes at my advice, do the opposite, and then circle back with a sheepish ‘ya, you were right.'
Maybe you've been thinking of some person here?
LOL. This one made me snort with laughter : )))
LOL I need to show this to my Bob. He claims he is always right. Janice
Yep!
You probably are right! Going to send this to my husband,
Ha ha! Love it!
lol
I laughed right out loud ...
Yes indeed !!!
Love it Mari.
Sue
LOL... Joe would never admit to being wrong... it was just not the most right he had ever been!!
Hahahaha! I LOVE this!
Haha!! Love it! 😂
That's a good one. :)
That's a good one! I need to keep this handy! LOL. Happy Friday!!!
LOL
Happy Friday.
All the best Jan
Ha! I need to print this and put it on my fridge! lol
How very clever! :)
Hahaha.
Mari...I need to remember these words so I can quote them to my family....lol...this is cute!!
me too me tooo
I'm totally stealing this Mari ... you nailed my personality without even trying hahahahaha xoxo 🏴☠️
Post a Comment