Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Cooking Thursday

Today's recipe is for potatoes.  It's the perfect side dish, and not only does it taste good, but it's easy too!



Roasted Parmesan Potatoes
1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil, plus a little more for drizzling
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Mix together the parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and salt.
Drizzle oil in a 9x13 pan and tilt pan to cover whole bottom with oil.
Sprinkle parmesan mix over oil in pan as evenly as you can. Don't try to move it once it's in the pan.
Place potatoes cut side down, pressing firmly into parmesan mix.
Drizzle a little more olive oil over potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
Bake for 40 minutes until potatoes are soft and parmesan crust is golden.
Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
Cut parmesan crust between every 3-4 potatoes, and flip over so cheese side is up on serving platter.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yum! Making this!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Hi Mari. Those look delicious! I need to try this. Thanks for the recipe!

roentare said...

That looks yummy!

acorn hollow said...

I will try this for sure
Cathy

Terri D said...

So good!! Thanks, Mari!! Another keeper!!

Suemn said...

I'm trying your last Thursday's danish recipe today as I have visitors coming tomorrow:) I will keep this recipe in mind while they are here over the weekend too. Keep posting your recipes!

Jeanette said...

Oh yummy! I'm definitely making these!

Barbara said...

Mari, if I lived near you, I'd become one of those obnoxious people who stop by frequently at dinnertime ....

Not really, but you sure know how to pick the good recipes!!

Catherine said...

Looks delicious 🤤

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Holy Yum! Potatoes are my downfall. I can never say no to them. Lol This sounds AMAZING! Absolutely going to try sometime. 😋

happyone said...

I love roasted potatoes.
Copied this one down to try.
Thanks!!