Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Cooking Thursday

Today's recipe is one of the easiest recipes for chicken ever!  It's only 3 ingredients and you can literally get it ready and into the oven in 5 minutes!  The chicken is moist and delicious and it's healthy too!

Salsa Chicken

1 pkg boneless, skinless chicken breast (5 or 6)
1 jar salsa - any type
shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken breasts in shallow baking pan. Pour salsa over and around the chicken.
Cover pan with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Take out, remove foil and sprinkle cheese over chicken.
Place back into oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

11 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Although I don't much like chicken, I think my husband and son would really like this so I will have to give it a try. Thanks for another recipe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mari, Thank you for another quick and delicious recipe. We eat a lot of chicken!

Linda said...

Yum, yum, yum....thanks for sharing the recipe, smiles.

Hootin Anni said...

Looks yummy Mari. I do almost the same thing with my crockpot...stew the chicken breasts add salsa and Mexican stewed tomatoes ...then, when served in a bowl, I sprinkle cheese on top and serve with a tortilla.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

My kind of meal - easy and yummy! I think I'd finish with little squeeze of lime and some cilantro. Maybe even serve over Mexican rice. Yum! xo

Terri D said...

I can't imagine anyone not liking this! It sounds so good!

Dianna said...

Yummy for my tummy! We'll be away for a while, but when we return home this recipe gets tested. :)

Jenny said...

Oooooh easy and so good! This one sounds like a hit. Thanks, Mari. xoxo

Cherdecor said...

I've made this many times. I love it!

Sally said...

I'm a chicken fan but not so much for salsa. Maybe there's something else I could use 'cause that looks and sounds mighty good, Mari.

xoxo

Saleslady371 said...

Easy peasy!