Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Gotta love a deal!

I love it when I get a good bargain while shopping.  I got a few great ones this week and I had to share them with you.


This was from a trip to the mall.  I had 2 coupons for the small size lotions free, and another one for 50% off a fragrance refill from Bath and Bodyworks.  I also had a $13 certificate from Kohls that they sent for being a "loyal customer".  The Fuzzy socks were buy one, get one free, so I ended up getting all this for $6.48!  The original cost was $39.68.


 My second deal of the week was at Walgreens.  I got 6 toothpaste, one bottle of ibuprofen, one bottle of tylenol, kids band-aids, shampoo, 2 deoderants and some photos developed for $4.24!
Everything was on sale, the toothpaste and deoderant was buy one, get one free, and I had some Walgreens points to redeem.  The original cost of this was $67.88.
As I said, I love a good deal!

20 comments:

Arlene G said...

Boy, you racked up! I love to see everyone's bargains!!

Unknown said...

Yes, you definitely got some good bargains today!

Terra said...

I love a bargain too, and this week I crown you Queen of the Deals.

Linda said...

Awesome!!! I love a good deal ( or good deals). Blessings

Kerin said...

Nice job! You did get some great deals!

A penny saved, is a penny earned :)

~K.

Sally said...

Good golly, you really got some deals, Mari. Kohls is my go to place; love that store! :)

xoxo

Betsy Brock said...

Wow...super deals! I just bought that same shampoo!

Karen said...

Really great deals. Reminds me, I need to start shopping for stocking stuffers! I like to put in those little lotions and toiletries and such.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I bow down to you (I'm not worthy!) - Lol! Impressive shopping there Lady. That's awesome! I love a good deal too. Just feels good. ;)
Blessings on your weekend dear Mari! xoxo

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow - you are a great shopping, coupon-er and bargain hunter! I love a deal!

Terri D said...

WOW!! I know that felt good!

Beth Cotell said...

That's awesome! You did great at both places!

White Lace and Promises said...

What??? You have got to be kidding. I have a friend who knows how to pinch pennies. You are awesome! The booties and lotions would make a perfect Secret Santa gift, teacher gift or stocking stuffer.

Cherdecor said...

You really did get some good deals! I got some today also but I never stopped to figure out what I saved. I got a free large jar of Helmans, a free bag of frozen peas, and a free box of I Can't Believe it's not Butter. Also, .40 off a pound of butter but I was bummed that they didn't have any McIntosh apples. I wanted to make a pie.

Connie said...

You should be someones professional shopper....way to go...........

Bethany Carson said...

Wow! Those are some *great* deals!

Ceil said...

I think my husband wants to marry you! He loves coupons and watching for sales. I tend to be way too impulsive :)
Blessings,
Ceil

Brenda said...

Love it when being frugal pays off like that!

Laura said...

Wow!! Those are the best times - so fun to get a deal. And Alaina will be so happy about the minion band-aids. It's about time Grandma had some decent band-aids around. ;)

Jenny said...

Mari I bet the retailers hide their money when they see you coming! Haahahaa that's some smart shopping there. xoxo