Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

What a difference a week makes!

A week ago, I showed you all the snow we had in our yard.  I'm happy to report that Spring has definitely sprung in our little corner!


Yes - we still have snow, but just a few small spots.  I think it'll all be gone this week.
 

Our tree in the back yard has buds on it.

 

Last, but not least - we have flowers!

Although I'm not a big fan of winter, it really makes me appreciate Spring.  I love the promise of the seasons in this verse:

“As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat, summer and winter,
day and night will never cease.”

Genesis 8:22

10 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

Spring for you finally, and we will be moving into summer any time here in the hot Arizona Desert. I love those pretty crocus flowers! Enjoy your springtime!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love Daffodils, especially yellow ones! I wish I had some snow right now. Our AC quit working today! Must get repair man here first thing tomorrow!

Marsha Young said...

Oh, Mari
I love that verse too. Glad spring is finally almost here for you.

Jenny said...

Lovely, Mari. I'm so happy for all you Michiganders. Spring in the north is truly a wondrous thing. For us in South Carolina it's like a hiccup but for you all it's a long, satisfied sigh. Enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

Anonymous said...

We are still waiting for spring.
We are in a winter storm watch the next 2 days.
I love your flower photo, my tulips are peeking out and I am waiting for warm weather to see it bloom.
Hugs

Brooke said...

looks like spring has sprung!

Nancy said...

I am so glad that you are finally seeing some signs of spring...It will be full blown before you know it.....

Pat said...

Spring showers bring some beautiful flowers! I love that bright yellow!
Lots of rain clouds here, but - are you ready?
The sun will come out tomorrow...

Jean said...

Aren't daffodils wonderful? I just feel like kissing mine every time I come home and see them all lined up in front of my house.

Thank you, Lord, for Spring!!!!

Sue O said...

Our crocuses and daffodils are long gone and the tulips are in full bloom.