Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Alaina spends the weekend

As you know, we love to have Alaina spend the night.   This weekend, we got to keep her Friday and Saturday night.  Here's a few pictures from the last few days.



Heather showed her the laundry chute.  She was enjoying peeking down at me.


We have a swingset/fort in the back yard that hasn't had much use lately.  I think that's about to change!

Such excitement!
 

"See how big I'm getting?"
 

One of her favorite things to do is to go after one of us, and then run, letting us chase her. The shrieks and giggles are the best!

 

When I made some frosting, Bob said she needed to learn about frosting and beaters.  She enjoyed the lesson.  :)

 

Having fun with Aunt Heather

 

There always has to be some time with Oliver.  Here she is after church on Sunday, sharing some hugs and kisses with him.

It's quiet now, the toys that were scattered all over the living room are all put away.  And - we can't wait to do it again!

12 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

adorable pictures! Love the little sweater and dress for church! And you're right..Oliver looks just like Sean Connery's cat!

Debbie Jones said...

She is so cute! What a blessing to be able to spend time with you sweet granddaughter! Enjoy the week ahead.

Terri said...

i can't believe how tolerant oliver is with her! she looked so cute in her dress for church. good thing you've still got that swing set - she's gonna love that!

Unknown said...

Your posts about her always make me tear up! She is so blessed to have you two as grandparents! I LOVE the beater photo! What a precious memory! I know you are blessed to have her in your life as well!

Pat said...

Pure, sent from heaven joy. That's just what Alaina bring!
I love these precious memory pics, they make smile inside and out.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! It is wonderful to have the time to spend with those grands.
We cherish the time with our 3yr old when he comes to visit.
Hugs

Jenny said...

I like the way Bob thinks. Live large, Alaina.

Simone said...

Mari, she is gorgeous. I can see just how much fun it is being a grandma! Being able to show her things through your eyes and of course, watching her grow has got to be the greatest joy in the world for you. Hope you are doing well. I miss talking to you. I have had a few glitches in the health issues so I haven't blogged the way I'd like to but hopefully, I'll be back to normal blogging again soon.

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are sweet but I just love the ones with Oliver and Alaina!

Unknown said...

Oh my, she's so cute! Her piggy tails reminded me of my nieces little ones in Paraguay. Oh how I miss them!

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun for everyone. I would have been ready for a nap!

Justabeachkat said...

She's so adorable Mari. I know you're enjoying her as much as I do Daven. I can't get enough of him. This is such a cute age, isn't it? He loves for us to chase him too.

Hugs,
Kat