Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year in Review

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that 2012 is here.
I always try to do a year in review post to share with you, and I really enjoy looking back over the events of the past year. I'm always surprised by what I've forgotten and always enjoy seeing how God has taken care of us for another year!
Below you will see my favorite pictures for each month, and also the first sentence from each blog post for that month.

January


"It's time for another recipe."





February



"The good people at CSN stores are offering a giveaway!"





March



"I've been so blessed by the family I was born into."





April


"Isn't this a beautiful barn?"





May


"Have you ever made a photo book online?"




June

"During Andy's time home, I got to be part of something pretty special".





July



"Happy Birthday to the USA!"





August


"I've shared before a few stories about the cute little lady at the nursing home who calls me Coco."






September


"The other day Heather was looking out the dining room window into our backyard, and she said there was something in the tree out there."





October



"We have had such a beautiful Fall here"





November


"Wordless Wednesday"





December



"Last week was a tough week for our family"

20 comments:

LuAnn said...

You picked good pictures for each motnh - funny with the first sentences.

Blessings to all of your family in 2012.

Justabeachkat said...

Happy New Year sweet friend!

Hugs,
Kat

Pat said...

Welcome back, you've been missed!
What a great way to document the past year. I especially love you and your granddaughter and the picture for March. All are great!

Karin said...

A great post to commemorate the whole year! So thankful for God's blessings - and 'shall we only receive blessings and not also the troubles from the Lord? All is achieving His purpose in us and for His glory! Have a fabulous 2012!

Brooke said...

may you have a blessed 2012!

any word on heather's job situation?

Nancy said...

I love the way you have reviewed your year....the pictures with the words.....such a good idea...

Happy New Year to you sweet friend....

Beth said...

A nice and simple way of recapping the last year. I enjoyed this---your photos are always so lovely.
Happy New Year and many blessings to you and yours!

Kim, USA said...

So very beautiful!! Do you have snow in your area? We don't have it here in Oakland county ^_^ Happy New Year!

Museum

Unknown said...

What a very beautiful year Miss Mari! Very beautiful indeed!

LL Cool Joe said...

Love the set of photos, and the text made me smile. But I love the photo of you with your granddaughter the most.

Happy New Year!

Mary said...

Mari, loved your year in pictures. Beautiful!!!

Abundant blessings to you and your family in 2012.

Blessings,
Mary

sara said...

great recap, mari!!

Blessings in 2012!

Sadie said...

Love this! Such neat pics!

Sweet Tea said...

That inspires me to grab my camera and do more with it this year. Great photos, Mari. Happy New Year!

Kim said...

Fun post! Amazing how a photo-per-month can say so much about your year!

Just Mom said...

Love your year in review. :-)

Laurie said...

I love this idea. Your pictures are so beautiful and the idea is wonderful!

Betty W said...

I´m seeing this photo idea on several blogs and love it. I´m sure you had fun remembering these wonderful momentS!

Justabeachkat said...

I hope 2012 is extra special for you and your family.

BTW...just like my blog post tonight expresses - YOU are important to me. Thanks for your friendship.

Hugs,
Kat

Jenny said...

I remember each and every one of those posts! I'm so glad I have you for a blogging buddy, Mari. Happy New Year to you and yours.