Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Monday morning smiles

Are you ready for another week? I got an e-mail with these cute critters and thought maybe this would be a good time to share some cute pictures!


A turtle the size of a grape...




A baby penguin meets a baby dolphin...




An otter shows off it's baby...




A kitten with a permanent top hat...




A baby hedgehog takes a bubble bath...




A chinchilla takes in the sunrise...




Cute, cute kitten...




A baby owl...




And last, but certainly not least...
a baby pig!

Hope these pictures brought a smile to your face!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of smiles from me tonight, Mari! That owl is especially cute!

Sadie said...

Oh my I NEED that pig! That picture always makes me smile! The owl is so ugly it's cute!

Karin said...

Awwwwwww, these are adorable! Seems to me I've seen some of these on Pinterest and have pinned them on my boards! Love the momma otter showing off her baby!!

Brenda said...

Those are so cute, yes, I am smiling! That owl is something else!

Sylvia said...

Glad I'm not having to choose my favourite. Certainly brought a smile to me.

LL Cool Joe said...

They are cute, and they have made me smile this cold Monday morning. I love the hedgehog. :D

Hope you have a good week.

Jenny said...

Chinchilla Sunrise! That has a certain ring to it. But these are so funny. I especially like the otter. That kitten looks like its eyes are upside down but then I'm not a cat person. Apologies to Oliver.

Christina said...

Adorable. I have never seen a hedgehog before, he is so cute!

Sharon said...

What wonderful photos and they all made me smile but I really liked the kitten with the top hat.
Hugs

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I've always had a soft spot for the babies!!! Awwwwwww!

Made my day Mari!

May God bless your week! :o)

Karen said...

Lots of smiles from me! Thanks for the happy post:) I don't which picture is cutest.

Rae said...

Those are adorable. They are all cute. God must have smiled after making those wonderful creations.

Unknown said...

Aren't they all just the cutest little critters

septembermom said...

Love these pictures Mari! They did make me smile :)

Susan said...

Such special critters that the Lord has blessed us with. The pictures were all precious.