Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cooking Thursday

Sandra over at Diary of a SAHM is hosting Cooking Thursday again. The recipe I'm sharing today is one we have frequently in the summer. I love that it can be prepared the night before, and then only needs a short time to be grilled. The chicken is very moist and flavorful!



Teriyaki Chicken


1/4 cup cooking oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup dry cooking sherry
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 garlic, minced
2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine oil, soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic in a large zip lock bag. Place chicken in bag, removing air from bag. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
When ready to cook, drain marinade from chicken and grill.



13 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Mari,

All your recipes look so appetizing and healthy. I can't wait to add this to steamed veggies and jasmine rice.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Andrea said...

Yummy!
Blessings,
andrea

Nancy said...

Sounds delicious....I'll try this because it sound easy and I am into easy.....

Justabeachkat said...

It's breakfast time, but your photo has my mouth watering for teriyaki chicken!

Hugs,
Kat

Pat said...

I love teriyaki, can't wait to try this!
I'm doing some catching up on my blog reading...I love your post about living in MIchigan. The pictures are beautiful, and I agree with every word you wrote!

Rae said...

We just grilled some of these last night. They are really good.

Anonymous said...

Looks good and I have not seen this recipe for teriyaki chicken!! Will have to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

Oh...this looks and sounds delicious! I'll have to try this one. Thanks for sharing.

Renee'

Cherdecor said...

Actually, I might try this one like soon! I have chicken breasts in the feezer and I might have the ingredients on hand also. Ummm good!

Just Mom said...

I <3 teriyaki chicken!

septembermom said...

I've been looking for a good teriyaki chicken recipe. Thanks Mari!

Sandra said...

Mari, this chicken looks so good, I'm saving it.

A Stone Gatherer said...

That sounds yummy!