Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Wordless Wednesday


 

18 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a fantastic 👏 picture, dear Mari. I love ❤️ this.

Katerinas Blog said...

The way you photographed it, it looks huge!!
Great photo, Mari!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is a thing of beauty. You must have had to lay down to get the shot!

Kim Carberry said...

That is a brilliant photo! It is so interesting and beautiful at the same time.

Lori said...

That is wonderful photo!!

photowannabe said...

Terrific shot and kudos for getting down low enough to capture it at the right angle!
Sue

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Absolutely splendid, Mari!

Kim said...

What a picture, Mari! I was looking for Alice in that photo! 😉

Terri D said...

It's that time of year, here, too! There are toadstools/mushrooms growing everywhere!! I love your photo, Mari! It just needs a gnome hiding behind the stalk!!

Lowcarb team member said...

A FABULOUS photograph.
Happy Wednesday Wishes.

All the best Jan

Kay G. said...

Great photo! I love to take photos of mushrooms too!

Henny Penny said...

Oh wow! That is a really good picture. Also, enjoyed your first day of September post.

Chatty Crone said...

Is it growing upside down?

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Wow, Mari! Obviously you had to get down on the ground for that photo! Now this one should be blown up and framed! Just beautiful.

HappyK said...

What a great view of the mushroom.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love this mushroom photo! We have many popping up now too, now that we've been getting more rain. I can just see you getting down low on the ground to capture this picture! LOL.

Jenny the Pirate said...

It looks like an upside-down tutu to me ... how delicate and lovely!!! xoxo 🏴‍☠️

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I just love the beauty and poetry of nature caught like this!! 💗