Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Bloggers Prayer

I found something called the Bloggers Prayer over at my friend Mike's blog. I knew I had to share it. Read it and see if you can relate!


The Bloggers Prayer

Lord, help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post and to quit taking pictures of wierd things to share as well. Please help me to stop talking about my blogging friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all my life. And - help me to think of something wise and witty to post tomorrow!

19 comments:

Momma Roar said...

*snort*

I LOVE this!!!!!!

Momma Roar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Golch said...

I'm glad you enjoyed this one. I swiped it as well.

Mike Golch said...

I forgot to add whom I swiped it from. The dust Bunny hostage,I did include a link to her blog as well.

Karin said...

Sputtering here! So good! I do talk about my blogfriends without mentioning the word 'blog'. And for me, the wise and witty is someone else's domain, lol!
Fun post!

Justabeachkat said...

Love it! But mine would be:

Kat's Blogger Prayer

Dear Lord, thanks for this wonderful World of Blogging! Through it I have found great friends. I have learned so much. I've enjoyed recording about my days. My life is happy and full and blogging has been a great way to document it. Help me to be kind and to be a blessing to others.

Amen

Sue O said...

Ha, I like that! My kids and friends are always complaining about my ever-present camera.

Hootin Anni said...

LoL....this is too good for commenting....it says it all!!


Quandom Popularity is my Friday's Post Link.

Have a great holiday weekend!!

;) said...

Excellent!!!! :)

Connie said...

I like the wise and witty to post tomorrow. I also like Kat's prayer. Have a nice weekend.

Pat said...

Excellent and I agree with every word!

ancient one said...

Love it !!

Raise Them Up said...

:) Thanks for the smile today.

Hootin Anni said...

PS.....I just read your comment you left for me this morning....and I had to come by again to congratulate you on the 6 pounds lost!!! Way to go girlfriend!!!!!

Christina said...

That's cute. I so need this prayer. Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

:)

Mary Lee said...

Perfect!

Jean said...

Toooo funny!! Actually, my blog has been the best way for our Lancaster County friends to stay up to date with us since we moved. And for me, it's best use is as a diary. I often wish I'd had a blog when my kids were young!

Kim said...

LOL
This is great!
Thanks for sharing :)