I saw this list of words, that aren't actually words. The author says they are words that should exist but don't. They are pretty funny and true so I though I would share a few with you.
- FEARRORS - dreaded dressing room mirrors that exacerbate every flaw on your body
- MAPQUESTIONABLE - word describing the directions provided by MapQuest that somehow cause you to drive in an enormous figure eight
- CARPERPETUATION - The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance
- YELLULAR - the loudness adopted in response to a bad cell phone connection in the misguided hope that talking louder will improve it
- TELECRASTINATION - The act of always letting the phone ring at least twice before you pick it up, even when you're only six inches away
- PHONESIA - The affliction of dialing a phone number and forgetting whom you were calling just as they answer
- FRUST - The small line of debris that refuses to be swept onto the dust pan and keeps backing a person across the room until he finally decides to give up and sweep it under the rug