Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Award


I have to thank my friend Kat from JustaBeachKat for passing on this Kreativ Blogger award to me. There are some rules that go with this award. I have to list 6 things that make me happy so here they are:
1. My family
2. The beauty I see in nature
3. My updated kitchen
4. good weather
5. a day off
6. Praise time at church

Now I'm supposed to pass this on to 6 people and this is the hard part, because so many of you are creative! I'm listing people that I remember posting about creative things they've done. Here's my list:
1. Jennifer from Zaankali's Adventures
2. Cheryl from Cherdecor
3. Sandra from Diary of a SAHM
4. Mary from Mary's Writing Nook
5. Perri from My Life in Bits and Pieces
6. Leslie from The Wright Girls

That's my 6! Now you can all pass it on!






post signature

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Mari, you're too sweet, thank you so much :)

Hugs,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mari:)

Cherdecor said...

Thank you, Mari. You are so kind!

Amy said...

Congrats, Mari! Your "likes" are very much like mine! =)

Justabeachkat said...

I like your list.

Hugs!
Kat

Pat said...

A well deserved award!
I bought the paint you told me about for my kitchen...it is wonderful, and well worth the price. Thanks for sharing! A few more days and I'll be back to having my cupboards!!

Mary said...

Mari,

You are certainly deserving of this lovely award. Congratulations and thanks so much for passing it on to me. I am honored.

Blessings,
Mary

LeslieW. said...

Congrats and thanks! I am so glad I checked your blog in a timely manner...I have been so bloggie-slack lately....spending my spare time being creative! Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for being such a faithful reader and commenter on my blog. I can always count on your words to encourage what I've felt led to write. Watching the Closing Cermonies tonight with the teens -- hope we don't stay up until midnight tonight. God bless you!!