Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Cooking Thursday

The recipe I'm sharing with you today is a perfect thing to make in the Fall, with fresh apples available in abundance!  Heather made this for our family gathering on the weekend and I made it to take to a friends lunch this week.
It's so good, and is very easy to mix up!

Toffee Apple Dip

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  English toffee bits (10 ounces)

 In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugars and vanilla. Fold in toffee bits.
Serve with apples. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.

10 comments:

Terri D said...

What a great treat! I saved this to Pinterest! Thanks, Mari!

Jenny the Pirate said...

Love me a plant-based diet. We'll be trying this one. xoxo

Joyful said...

I'd love a green apple right about now. But as I don't have any I'll have to wait until tomorrow or next time I go shopping. Have a great reset of your weekend.

Laurel Wood said...

Sounds so good with the addition of the toffee bits! We just purchased a large bag of apples from the nearby orchard. Have a blessed day.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

That sounds so good and easy and I love easy!

Sally said...

Well, Mari as a well known (in the family) non-good-cooker; I might could make this and surprise the fam. Looks delish!

xoxo

Dianna said...

Looks and sounds so yummy, Mari. Thank you for sharing the recipe.

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmmmm, everything yummy.

Henny Penny said...

I've just bought two bags of apples. That dip sounds so good.

Debi said...

This sounds yummy!