Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cooking Thursday

The recipe I'm sharing today is one from my MOPS group.  We always take turns providing brunch, with each table taking a month.  This is something one of the moms made that everyone wanted the recipe for.  It was yummy!

Overnight Cinnamon Rolls

2 loaves frozen white bread dough
1 stick butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3 tablespoons milk
Icing:
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons milk

In the afternoon or evening, grease 9x13 pan and place bread dough in it.  Allow to thaw for about 2 hours, then cut into small pieces with knife of scissors.   Melt butter, sugars and milk together in small saucepan and pour over dough.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, uncover and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
Allow to cool briefly, stir together icing and drizzle over top.

13 comments:

Lady Jane said...

These are making me hungry... They look so yummy... Hugs, LJ

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying a cup of coffee and wish I had some now! Hope your day is nice.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

per Mildred , I wish I had some to go with my tea right now. A keeper recipe!

Linda said...

Oh how yummy and easy is that!!! Thanks Mari, smiles.

Terri D said...

Well, how easy is that? I could make these - frozen bread dough!! Yeast doesn't like me for some reason, but bread dough ready to go...Yes!!

Betsy Brock said...

I can almost smell them!

Patsy said...

Thanks, I am going to make this next time
for our swimmers breakfast.

Sally said...

Oh goodness does that look good! I'll be making that next time the gang's all here. Thank you! ◇♡◇

Sally said...

Oh goodness does that look good! I'll be making that next time the gang's all here. Thank you! ◇♡◇

Sally said...

Oh goodness does that look good! I'll be making that next time the gang's all here. Thank you! ◇♡◇

Jenny said...

Oh. Mercy. *copied* xoxo

Cherdecor said...

I cannot eat these, but I copied the recipe anyway. I just couldn't help myself.:)

Laura said...

I'm afraid to make these. I know who would end up eating them all!