Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Ask, Ask, Ask



My friend Terri at Your Friend From Florida recently had a post that consisted of questions, and her answers.  I thought the questions and answers were interesting and a good way to get to know a blogger better, so I'm going to list her questions here with my answers.


1 - Did you have an accident last year?  No  
2 - Do you have any famous relatives? None that I can think of 
3 - Did you ever have a kiss under the moonlight? Yes, I have! 
4 - Have you ever been jealous? I'm afraid so...
5 - How can you prove your love to someone? I don't think you can, they just have to trust 
6 - What are you thinking right now? nothing deep, just answers to these questions.   :) 
7 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?  Yes 
8 - Can you live without internet? I could, but I would have a hard time 
9 - Have you been so emotional that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? Yes 
10 - Did you ever badmouth someone? I'm ashamed to say yes... 
11 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?  No question - jeans! 
12 - Do you have trust issues? No, if anything I trust too easily 
13 - What's something that you made all on your own and are incredibly proud of? I don't know about the incredibly proud part, but I enjoy doing online photo books.
14 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Bob 
15 - Who was the last person you hugged?  Bob 
16 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? I believe God has a plan for our lives, but He also gives us free will. 
17 - Do people praise you for your looks? My sweet hubby does!  
18 - Do you believe in destiny? I believe in God's plans 
19 - Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”? Yes 
20 - Do you like nicknames that are from your name? My real name is Maribeth, but I've always been called Mari, so yes. 
21 - Could you ever be a vegan? No, even vegetarian would be a stretch. 
22 - Do you currently have bruises on your body? No 
23 - What should you be doing right now? Nothing besides what I am doing!
24 - I read in a magazine that shoulder pads are coming back. Are you happy to hear this or do you not find them to be very attractive? No - some things should never come back in style! 
25 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? When I was younger I felt that sometimes, but I don't really feel that anymore.  I think as we get older we are more forgiving of ourselves.

Hope you enjoyed the questions and answers and maybe answered along with me!

12 comments:

Karen said...

I hadn't heard that shoulder pads are coming back. Not so sure if I'll go along with it this time! I enjoyed reading your answers and getting to know you better, Mari.

LL Cool Joe said...

This is not your normal kind of post but fun to read! I may have a go at answering the questions myself.

Anonymous said...

This was fun. As for shoulder pads, I always "cut them out" - they make me look like a football player!

Terri D said...

I enjoyed your answers, Mari! Thanks for playing along with last Sunday's Sunday Stealing! You and I did indeed answer many of the questions the same way! Happy Tuesday!

Sally said...

Those are great answers, Mari. I agree with most of them especially about God's plan for us.

Yikes though, shoulder pads? Oh, please no! :)

xoxo

Summer said...

Fun post! Happy Tuesday ♥

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Enjoyed your answers and I agree, helps us know one another better. Forget those shoulder pads! lol Happy Tuesday.

Ceil said...

Hi Mari! Well, I learned that your whole name is Maribeth! I like posts like this because I get to learn a little bit about you.
I couldn't be a vegetarian for very long, maybe a week or so. Shoulder pads remind me of the 80's! I just cut them out of a shirt I had, hmmm. Maybe I did that too fast!
Blessings,
Ceil

Rachel said...

lol at number 24! I didn't realized they were coming back! I agree with most of your answers as well. Being a vegetarian would be a stretch. I always think being internet-free would be tough, but doable!

Jenny said...

Hahaha this is great. I'm all about Number Eight. Also I'm a lifelong carnivore with no plans to change. xoxo

White Lace and Promises said...

Great answers! True to the character of who you are!

Cherdecor said...

I enjoy these kinds of posts. I don't think I learned anything new about you. When I saw the title, Ask, Ask, Ask, I thought we would be able to ask you a question. Maybe you could do that sometime? Or, maybe that would be too scary! :)