Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Winner!

Last week I reviewed a children's book 'Where Jesus Slept' and offered a copy to one of my readers.
There were 15 comments, but 2 asked not to be entered, so that left 13.  I entered 13 into the random number generator and got:

#3!
The third comment was from Arlene of Nanaland.  Arlene, I think your grandkids will like this one!  I'll send your address into the publisher so they can send the book to you.

On another note, I'm off on a shopping trip with my sisters Friday and Saturday, so I won't be checking in with you.  We'll be getting lots of Christmas shopping done, along with having a great time together!  I'll tell you more about that next week.

7 comments:

Sally said...

Sounds like fun for you and your sisters! Have a great time. :)

Linda said...

Congratulations Arlene!!! I can't wait to hear about your shopping trip, smiles. Have a lovely day, Mari.

Terri D said...

Congrats to Arlene!! Mari, I remember your Christmas shopping trip from last year! What a great idea to just get out and get it done! Have fun!

Arlene G said...

Oh Mari, I am so excited to have a another book to add to my Nana Box of Books! Thanks so much. My email is agrimm55@hotmail.com if you need my address.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Have fun shopping!

Rachel said...

Hope you have a lovely shopping trip!

Cherdecor said...

Congratulations, Arlene! Your Nana box sounds very interesting.