Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cooking Thursday

It's getting cooler outside and that means it's soup weather! I love soup. It warms you up, it's usually economical and it's a good comfort food!
I got this recipe from my sister Cheri. It has to be one of the easiest soups I've ever made and on top of that - it's healthy and tastes great!
For more recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.



Taco Soup

1 can corn, drained
1 can fat free re-fried beans
1 can chicken broth
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cup shredded chicken
1 jar salsa

Stir together, heat and eat!

*Only 82 calories per 1/2 cup.

8 comments:

Momma Roar said...

I love soup and I love easy recipes! :)

Unknown said...

I love finding new ways to make taco soup and this sounds easy!! Thanks!

Brooke said...

easy and yum - my kinda recipe!!

Connie said...

I'm going to try this one!

Ellen said...

I love simple and filling recipes. I bookmarked it to try next week!

Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your newest follower and look forward to more recipes and pics! ~ Ellen

Blessed Beyond said...

Oh I am excited fro a different taco soup recipe. I can't wait to try this one. Sounds so yummy.

Unknown said...

sounds delish, problem is I would eat waaaaayyyy more than the 82 calories worth!!! :)))

Shelly said...

Wow! That sounds so easy and delicious!