Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cooking Thursday


Are you looking for a way to use some of that fresh produce that's around right now?
Here's a recipe that's so easy to make, is yummy and is good for you too!
For more recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.




Fresh Salsa

2 large tomatoes
1 green pepper
1 medium onion
1 can corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1/2 bottle Kraft Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing

Chop tomatoes, pepper and onion. Stir in corn and black beans.
Stir in the Zesty Italian dressing, starting with less than one half of the bottle. Add enough dressing to thoroughly moisten vegetables.
Refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to meld.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum, yuum!!!

Karen said...

Looks yummy and so pretty!

Justabeachkat said...

I love this recipe! I like it as a side dish with grilled chicken, etc. or as a dip with corn chips. So yummy!

Hugs,
Kat

Sharon said...

That sure does look yummy. I wish I had all that fresh veggies to go to make it.
thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Brooke said...

yum!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Oh I have had this before...looks so good, I must put it on my menu for this weekend.

Sandra said...

Love Salsa and this is a great recipe :)