Today I'm joining my friend Heidi, over at 2 Thinks to Share. She did a post this week talking about the simple things we enjoy and appreciate. There are lots of things we take for granted, so I'm going to share a few of my favorite simple things.
- a sunny day
- a beautiful sunrise on my way to work
- a baby laughing
- hearing the garage door open, telling me my husband is home
- an evening spent at home
- a clean house!
- hot chocolate on as cold night
- hearing a favorite song on the radio
- the smell of burning leaves
- warm, cozy sweaters
- a good book
- taking pictures
- freshly washed sheets
- the smell of bread baking
That's a few of mine. There's a lot more, when I stop and think. What are some of your favorite simple things?