Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thanks!


I had such fun reading the comments on my de-lurking post Friday. Thanks to every one of you who took the time to leave a note. I visited everyone that I could and found some new friends. I wish I could visit all of you, but some of you don't have blogs. (yet!) I appreciate you all!
Are you wondering why I have a picture of a dog posted? No, we didn't get a dog, although Heather keeps trying for one. It's just there to go along with a few quotes I wanted to share with you. When I read these, they made me smile and I realized there was a lot of truth to each of them!

"If at the end of the day you feel dog tired, maybe it's because you growled all day." Church sign in New Brunswick, Canada

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of potential happiness." Miriam Herwig



post signature

19 comments:

Andrew Bruins said...

I like that picture. Good quotes, gives you something to think about.

Mike Golch said...

great photo,and even better quotes.Thanks for sharing them.

Groomer Angie said...

I love the picture and the quotes! Of course, being a dog groomer, I should love the picture, huh? LOL

Justabeachkat said...

I received lots of good comments from my "lurkers" too. Maybe we should do this de-lurking stuff more often. LOL

I love the two quotes, especially the last one. So very true.

Hugs!
Kat

Bonnie said...

I love the growling quote ... so true, in a comical sort of way !

Lara said...

Great photo and great quotes Mari. And thanks for always visiting me.

Perri said...

that Miriam was one wish chick.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh I'm dog tired all the time! YIKES!!!

Cherdecor said...

I like your doggie. I wish I had one, sometimes.

Have a wonderful week.

Heather C said...

Ugh. Good Quote. Conviction - check! :)

Melissa in Mel's World said...

I love that Mari...thanks for the great quotes and the cute doggie pic!
xoxo,
Melissa

Sandra said...

Great quotes Mari and I just love the pic :)

Krista said...

Cute rolly polly dog! Good quotes too.

Mindy said...

I love the potential happiness quote! I wrote it down on the memo board on our fridge!

Pat said...

I'm not surprised at all the comments from those who stop by, your certainly on my daily list of people I enjoy!

Unknown said...

Very good quotes and the pictures is cute too.

Shelly said...

Very good quotes Mari~ can you believe that I have one more post and that is 100

Kim said...

Grrrrr! LOL Great quote! And good reminder :-)

Anonymous said...

The dog reminds me of my husband - he always had bulldogs growing up, until we began dating, in fact.

AND - we are bulldogs. GEORGIA BULLDOGS, "Goooooo Dawgs. Sic 'em. Woof woof woof woof." :)

Whew, that wore me out this morning. Too much team spirit will do that. :)

Jen