Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Award


Thanks to Angie of "Tails" of Groomer Ang for passing this nice award on to me!
This award has a few rules that go with it.
First I have to list 5 addictions:

1. Chocolate - it is one of my favorite things.
2. Candles - I have candles burning frequently when I am home. I love the nice smells!
3. Survivor and Lost - They are my two favorite tv shows.
4. Nintendo DS - I love to play Sudoku , Brain age and a few other games on it. If I am sitting watching tv, you will also see me playing a game.
5. My computer - I spend a lot of time here and it really is addicting.

Now I am supposed to pass this on to 5 people, but I hate trying to choose 5, so I'm passing on to anyone who reads this.
Thanks again, Angie for giving this one to me.


post signature

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Its those brain games that keep you so smart, I just know it...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nancy, but the chocolate and candle aroma's add to your smarts:)

Mindy said...

I love chocolates, candles, Survivor and my computer too!

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Congratulations on your award Mari! Mmm, chocolate and computers! I'm not much into games, probably a good thing where would I find the time, stop sleeping I guess :).

Heather C said...

Aaaaaaaah... we share some addictions, I see! :)

Mary said...

Mari,

Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it on. I see that we are both addicted to the computer. LOL Blogging is such fun and new friends are made all the time.

Thanks as well for directing me to the links for the recipes. Well Duh! I don't know why I didn't see them. ;-)

Blessings,
Mary

mariel said...

congrats on the award, mari! your blog is definately FAB !! ;)

Rebekah said...

Congratulations. Your blog is Fabulous

All My Blessings said...

I agree with Nancy, Those brain games, that's it!!! I should try these too. Kae

Saija said...

i love chocolate (my chol. doesn't!) ... and survivor & lost should be starting up soon - yay, happy dance! :o)

blessings on ya!

Cherdecor said...

Congratulations on your award! I think you are one of those people who can play games, watch a TV show, talk to you cat and write recipes for your Slow Cooker days all at the same time. You are one smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love chocolate, candles, and my computer. I'm also addicted to my morning cup of coffee and reality tv. I used to like Lost, but I really got lost trying to follow it. Must be the brain games keep you sharp!

Sandra said...

LOL I believe you just did this for me, everything you listed, is everything I'm addicted to LOL

Jenny said...

I'm pretty happy poking around at my computer, with a scented candle burning and some chocolate to eat, LOL! Birds of a feather, Mari. Cool award, too!