Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's Day

 I had a very nice Mother's Day.  Church and time with friends there earlier, then supper at Laura and Aaron's house, joined with Andrew, Heather and Cassie, and also Aarons parents.


A little fun in the backyard











Aaron grilled some yummy burgers for us - and a hot dog for Cassie.




Cassie loves her cousins and always wants to be next to them.  Both Alaina and Ruby are so patient and good with her.








My girlies!





Heather and Cassie




Laura with Alaina and Ruby





Me with all my girls.
Such a blessing to spend time with my kids and grandkids!
(Andy is in KY so I didn't get to see him, but did talk with him!)

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Such wonderful photos of your beautiful and loving family!! And the girls are growing so fast!

Catherine said...

Nice to see you and your family. Here Mother’s Day is in a few weeks. Since 14 years I don’t have my son on that day, but a Skype, I wish he could be there.

roentare said...

Great family reunion photos!

Sandi said...

A blessing indeed.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Not much better than a nice spring day and family on Mother's Day!

KEV. Robertson. said...

Hi Mari- So glad you had a lovely Mothers day with your Family- with Summer on the way you'll be able to have more outdoor get togethers. Best Wishes. KEV.

DUTA said...

The girls are adorable! The last picture of you, daughters and grandies is one to remember and treasure.

R's Rue said...

So much fun.

Jenny the Pirate said...

Perfectly lovely Mother's Day with your babies and their babies! I didn't get to see my Andrew either but he called me. Also only talked to Stephanie, but I'll see her in a few weeks. Your girlies are so precious all grouped together in cousin solidarity! xoxo

Debby said...

Aww, how nice for you to be with everyone. Looks like a fun time and I bet the food was good, too!

Terri D said...

Y'all had a perfect day, Mari!! I love that you had your girls all with you. So special and the grands are growing up so fast!! It is so great that Alaina and Ruby are so good with Cassie. My older cousins were good with me too and I loved having them do my nails and brush my hair. They are making wonderful memories!! xo

happyone said...

Sounds like a good day. :)

Billie Jo said...

What a wonderful Mother's Day for a wonderful friend!!! I am so happy for your lovely day!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Looks like it was a wonderful Mother's Day! 💝 Hugs to all of you sweet Mommas xoxo

Kim said...

Looks like a wonderful day filled with family!