Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

$100 Million Day

Are you a member of Swagbucks? I've used Swagbucks for about 3 years, and have earned a lot of gift cards through it. They have some special deals going today that I thought I would share with you!
After 7 plus years, Swagbucks has reached a major milestone today - $100 million in gift cards and cash paid out to its members! To celebrate, they’re giving away tons of points (called SB) that you can use to get free gift cards or cash back!

1. The World of Millions Swag Code Extravaganza 

6 Swag Codes throughout the day:

10 am - Answers 
12 pm - nCrave  
2 pm - Watch 
3 pm - Shop 
5 pm - Search 
7 pm - Instagram 

2. Earn 100 SB Get 100 SB - For the 30th only, you can earn up to 400 bonus SB combined through the following activities
  • Discover = Earn 100 SB get a 100 SB Swag Up
  • nCrave = Earn 125 SB get a 100 SB Swag Up
  • Answer (Surveys Only) = Earn 150 SB get a 100 Swag Up
  • Watch Mobile = Earn 200 SB get a 100 Swag Up


Not a Swagbucks member yet? With back-to-school shopping completed and the holidays quickly approaching, a lot of you are probably thinking about your gift shopping list. Swagbucks is a fun rewards program that gives consumers free gift cards and cash and helps families pay for the holidays simply by doing what they are already doing online like shopping, searching the web, watching videos and sharing their opinions. Here’s a video showing how fun and easy it can be…


There is no limit to how many points Swagbucks members can earn and they never expire. Points can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or for gift cards for hundreds of retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us, and more. Sign up today and if you earn 300 points, called SB today (that's equivalent to a $3 Amazon Gift Card), you’ll get an additional 300 SB bonus on top of everything else! It’s simple, it’s free and it works. Click here to join today!

9 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

This just seems so smart and like a great idea! I really need to check it out. Thanks for sharing Mari!
xoxo

Sally said...

Wow - that's cool. I'd try it now except for the little ones are here. But, will definitely look into it. Thanks, Mari. :)

Arlene G said...

Never heard of Swag Bucks!! So many good deals out there on the internet!

Betsy Brock said...

I signed up for them the last time you mentioned it. I've never spent any of my points yet, though...just letting them accumulate!

Cherdecor said...

I signed up but something got in the way. I think it was eye surgery. Maybe I will try it again sometime, but right now my house is in the way.

Nancy said...

Mari, I have never heard of Swagbucks so I am off to check it out. Thanks for the heads up....

Terri D said...

You do so well earning gift cards through Swagbucks. I signed up and played along for a few days. I found that I was never eligible for the surveys I tried. Got a little frustrated and deleted my account. Maybe I'll try again someday... keep telling us about it!! :)

Karen said...

I love using Swagbucks, but I'm sure I could accumulate more if I would just read through it or watch the video. Thanks for the reminder;)

Brenda said...

Bummer I missed the big day. I like doing Swagbucks. I will be cashing in on them soon for Christmas.