Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Cooking Thursday

Last week I shared a photo of a taco ring we had for supper.  Several of you asked for the recipe, so here it is!
This is a fun version of tacos, and it's something you can through together quickly!

Taco Ring
3/4 pound hamburg, browned and drained
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons water
2 pkg crescent rolls

Stir seasoning, water and cheese into browned hamburg. Unroll crescents and arrange in a circle on a round baking stone with the ends pointing out. (You can use a large cookie sheet, but it will cook quicker than on a stone)
Scoop meat onto wide part of each crescent triangle. Bring outside points in and tuck under dough at center.
Bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 375 degrees until lightly browned. Slice and serve wedges with lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and sour cream.

I usually half this recipe, and just make a small ring for Bob and I.  It's still enough for supper with leftovers!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great recipe. Have a good day.

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh, looks wonderful, dear Mari! Such a lovely idea...hmmm...I love tacos!
Blessings to you...
Kelly-Anne

Terri D said...

You could publish a cookbook, Mari!! You always post yummy things for us to make. Thanks!

Arlene G said...

Yummy and so easy to fix !! Along with a salad and supper is done.

Unknown said...

copied this one and will give it a try.

White Lace and Promises said...

This looks so easy that even I may could do it:) I am definitely going to try this.

Jennifer Hays said...

That looks like a fun recipe. Fun to make and fun to eat! My kids would love it. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Thank you, Mari!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love this is so simple and looks SO yummy Mari!! Thanks for sharing. ;)
xo

Stephanie said...

Yum! This looks delicious, my friend! I think muy son, husband, and I would love this. Hugs!

Amy at love made my home said...

Delicious and very pretty food too! xx

Sandra said...

I've had Taco Ring before and it's sooooo good. Thanks for sharing Mari :)