Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Changing every day!

We try to have Alaina overnight every couple of weeks, and it's amazing what a difference a few weeks can make. She spent the night here on the weekend and we couldn't get over how much she's talking. She's also figured out how to charm Grandpa (And I'm afraid me too) She looks at him and says "More, please"? It's awfully hard to say no... She was asking for more of this show called Bubble Guppies. She loves it and we just tolerate it because of her.    :)
Here's what else she's doing:


I got this mini quad from a friends garage sale.  She likes it, but isn't too sure about pushing the go button herself, so Grandpa walks alongside and does it.

 

This is the tricycle our kids used. She was working on peddling...

 

And she figured it out!

 

All kids seem to like to go up the slide, instead of the ladder!

 

Having fun in the fort with Grandpa, peeking at Grandma.
It's such a joy to spend time with her!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

She is such a joyful child! I love the tricycle picture best of all.

Betsy Brock said...

She's adorable! Love the pigtails!

Cherdecor said...

Grandchildren bring so much joy! I am glad that you get to have her once in a while.

Jennifer Hays said...

She is really growing up fast and doing so many new things! What a sweetie.

Linda said...

How adorable! Thanks for sharing..I sure miss those days. (sigh)--Blessings

Hootin Anni said...

I swear...when I visit here with you and Grandpa and Alaina...I feel so a part of her growing up. She's such a sweetie!!

Unknown said...

Such special times with our grandchildren for sure. She is a cutie and I can see how she might win her grandparents over...hehe

Cheri said...

Such cute pictures. The picture of her from the back riding the trike reminds me so of Laura riding that trike!

Connie said...

What fun......

Connie said...

What fun......

Nancy said...

Such sweet moments to cherish....

Terri D said...

She is PRECIOUS!!

Betty W said...

She's adorable! And growing up so fast. I'm sure she just loves spending time with you.

Jenny said...

Oh girl, she is getting so big it almost makes me cry. She's obviously very comfortable with athletic type endeavors! Good for her. She's darling.

LL Cool Joe said...

Oh I'm sorry I'm only just catching up with your posts here. She is growing up so fast, what a cutie she is! Maybe being a Grandpa won't be so bad after all!

Laura said...

I hadn't seen this pictures - so cute!! I love the one with her peeking out with Grandpa. :)