Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Something new

We have something new at our house.  It's not brand new, but it's new to us.

This is our new Ford Edge.  It's actually Bobs car, but I imagine I'll drive it occasionally.  We weren't really looking, but we planned to get something fairly soon as his Blazer was getting quite old.
A friend posted on FB that a friend of hers was selling this, so we decided to check it out.
It's so nice!  It has auto start, heated leather seats, camera assisted back up, blue tooth enabled...  It also has fold down seats so big things can fit in the back, which is very handy because Bob of hauls wood for his projects.
We're hoping it stays in our family for some time!

16 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

It's a nice looking car. So how will you keep it clean once Bob starts throwing bits of wood in the back!

Linda said...

Nice!! I love the color, smiles.

Sally said...

It's beautiful, Mari! I'm happy for y'all. :)
xoxo

Changes in the wind said...

Looks beautiful and love all the bells and whistles.

Dianna said...

I know that you will both really like your Edge. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law have one and they just love it! It is comfortable and handles well. Congratulations! I'm happy for you guys!

Ceil said...

Hi Mari! This car has two things on my wish list if we ever get another car. 1) back up video 2) heated seats!
I know you'll love this car, enjoy it in the wilds of all that snow and cold!
Blessings,
Ceil

Karen said...

Nice looking vehicle! Best of luck with it!

Terri D said...

Congratulations and may God bless you both in your new vehicle!! It looks brand new!

Connie said...

Very nice....

Michelle said...

Enjoy! Always fun to have a new vehicle.

Sylvia said...

Really smart. My friend loves her heated seats - she doesn't care what shape the car is, but it has to have heated seats!

Beth Cotell said...

What a beautiful car! I hope you get many years of enjoyment from it!

Jean said...

Wow, that is GREAT!! Dick's an auto mechanic, so we have always had older vehicles that he knows how to keep going. But occasionally I've had the fun of being in/driving our kids' newer vehicles like this one. Enjoy!!

sharon said...

Love the car! Enjoy!

Laura said...

It's so nice!!! I'm so happy for him. :) It's kind of like mine - I love that it's not so big you feel like you're driving a semi, but plenty big enough to fit stuff in the back. Will he be offering rides? :)

Jenny said...

SUCH classy wheels for Bob! Good job. We always buy used too; that way we can have all the bells and whistles without paying tip-top dollar. This is a beautiful purchase and one I know you all will enjoy. xoxo