Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Tip for Tuesday

I saw this tip in an article on organization ideas for your home.  They recommended getting some handled bins to keep things together in your refrigerator.
I found some at the local dollar store and I keep butter, yogurt and cottage cheese in it.  It makes it easy to pull out and lets you keep several things in a fairly small area.  I've also got one in the freezer where I keep my pre-browned ground beef and cooked shredded chicken.  It works really well!

8 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Good idea. I like anything that keeps order. Seems like everything just gets shoved in the fridge and then I can never find what I am looking for....will be on the lookout for this type basket.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! What a simple and great solution. I hate the way smaller items get pushed to the back of the frig and then when I lean over to get them, I usually bump my head on the freezer door coming back out! lol I'll be visiting the $ store soon!
I hope your day is pleasant, Mari.

Sally said...

Such a great idea! Thanks, Mari!

xoxo

LL Cool Joe said...

We recently bought a new Fridge Freezer, and it's so big and as it's now just the two of us living here, there's hardly any food in it at all!

Jenny said...

Great idea. I've never seen those handled bins but I'll be looking for some now! Thanks, Mari. xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Great tip Mari! I have done this for my kiddos too. Kept a special bin in the fridge with healthy snacks they knew they could grab anytime and not need permission to have one. ;)

xoxo

Dianna said...

Great tip, Mari. I've done that before also and it does make it so nice to be able to pull out the basket and get what you are looking for rather than standing bent over trying to find it.

Laura said...

Ooh! I like that idea, things are falling all over in my fridge!