Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cooking Thursday


Today's recipe is so yummy! I don't make it too often because it's not the most healthy, but for an occasional treat it's the best! And it's pretty easy to make, compared to most cheesecakes.
For more recipes, visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM.



Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

1 1/2 cups (about 18) crushed oreo's
1/4 cup melted butter
3 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup miniature chocolate chips
1 teaspoon flour

Preheat oven to 300 degree.Combine oreo's and butter; press into 9" springform pan.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy, add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Toss together 1/2 cups chocolate chips with flour to coat. Gently stir into cream cheese mix.
Pour onto crust. Sprinkle remaining chips over top.
Bake for one hour. Cool to room temperature, then chill.
Keep refrigerated.

17 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my that looks so good! I dont know if I should thank you for sharing this or not. It might be dangerous :)

Unknown said...

I'm drooling on my keyboard. It looks so delicious!!

Rae said...

Oh my word. It looks sinfully good. I can just imagine all those calories exploding on my hips.

Connie said...

Gained 5 lbs just reading the recipe. It would be great for a special ocassion. (I never know is it two "c"s or two "ss"s. Never eating a piece of that cheesecake who cares? lol

Penny said...

YUM!!!!!

Pat said...

This is a cheesecake loving family, I have to add this one to my recipe box...under for SPECIAL OCCASIONS ONLY!

Anonymous said...

That's one I've never heard of, but those chocolate chips look so good! =)

;) said...

I'ld really like to taste!!!

Jenny said...

Get thee behind me, Satan!

*chucklesnort*

I'm going to Stephanie's this weekend. Since I've been accused of being stingy with sweets, maybe I'll wow them with this recipe. Thanks doll!

Beth Cotell said...

YUM!!! Maybe I should try this one next. My mouth is watering!!! 6 miles and I can have both??

Brooke said...

i'm not brave enough to try making a cheesecake, but i'd definitely eat this if i came to visit you!!

Christina said...

Oh my goodness girl, did you have to post this? You know I am going to have to make it. That picture is to die for. You had to do it, didn't you, post a recipe this enticing.

Christina said...

PS I can't say for sure the Army is blocking all blogs but my hubby can't get on and either can any of the guys where they are at. And it's not just my blog. Let me know what Andy says about his area.

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

We've been at our time share in Palm Desert for two weeks, so I haven't been on the computer much at all...very unlike me! We're actually in LA tonight and will fly home tomorrow.

I'm letting George watch sports on tv so I can catch up on my blog reading! LOL I've had fun catching up with you this afternoon. Oh boy, that cheesecake sure looks good. Wish I had a slice right now, but I know when I get home I MUST get back on track with healthy eating. Somehow. Loved your post about the bear...fascinating.

Hugs,
Kat

Kari said...

I'm always looking for different types of cheesecake recipes. I'll be trying this one.

Shelly said...

Do you have a diet version?

Momma Roar said...

Oh yum!