This is what it is looking like around my house. You may remember that last year, it seemed like the snow never stopped. I really don't think I'm ready for it again this year but it goes with living in Michigan! It made me think about the reasons I like living here. In spite of having to drive in the snow I think I'll stay!
1. Fresh fallen snow really is beautiful.
2. We have four distinct seasons.
3. There are no hurricanes.
4. We have the great lakes .
5. We don't have wildfires.
6. The trees are beautiful in the fall.
7. We have a nice mix of countryside, farmland and cities.
8. I am too wimpy to survive the heat in the south.
9. There are lots of beautiful beaches.
10. My family lives here!