Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Friday Funny




People who take care
of chickens,
are literally
chicken tenders!

****************************

I know I'm just back from a break, but I am taking another one!
I'm leaving bright and early Saturday for a sisters trip. Our trips are usually a short and fairly close getaway, but this time we three are getting on a plane and flying to...   Texas!
My sister Cheri found a great deal for a trip to Waco, which is where Chip and Joanna Gaines and their Magnolia Market is located.  All three of us are fans, so our husbands said they would survive without us for a bit and are sending us on our way.  We anticipate having fun, relaxation and lots of laughs. After the last few weeks, I think this will be a good thing.
I'll be back in about a week and I'm sure I'll have pictures to share!




12 comments:

Mary said...

Oooh what fun! Have a safe and happy trip. Look forward to reading and seeing pics of your adventure

Jean said...

Sounds so fun!!! My brother Dick and his wife Nancy were just there in April! Safe travels! And don’t laugh too much, lol!!

Arlene G said...

Oh I am jealous Mari. I want to visit Waco sometime. Please take lots of pictures to share.

Sandi said...

"People who take care
of chickens,
are literally
chicken tenders!"


:-D


Dianna said...

Enjoy your time, sweet friend. xo

Linda said...

Have fun, Mari, smiles.

Connie said...

Mari, your trip sounds amazing . . . you girls are going to have a ball. Then again I'll bet you do each time you're together, trip or not :) Be safe and have fun!!!
God bless you,
Connie :)

Terri D said...

Oh, Mari, I am so jealous!! I would love a trip to Waco and can't wait to hear all about it when you return!! What fun you will have!!

Henny Penny said...

So that makes me a chicken tender. That's so funny. Hope you three girls have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

OH my word! I'm SO jealous!! Please take me too! I promise I'm lots of fun. 😉
Have the best time and take a billion pics. I look forward to hearing all about it!! Safe travels xoxo

Kerin said...

Haha! That was a cute one!

Have a safe and wonderful time in Texas and at the Silos.
Can't wait to hear all about it!

~K.

Hootin Anni said...

I hope you're not too hot here, and having LOADS of fun.