Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

More birthday celebrations!

Last week I told you about celebrating my Dad's 87th birthday.  This weekend, we celebrated my MIL's 87th birthday.  She is 5 days older than my Dad, so we always have a few birthday parties close together.
We went out with two of Bobs brothers and their wives, and took Mom and our stepdad out to their favorite restaurant.  It's also my Dad's favorite, so we were at the same place, 2 weeks in a row.  :)
After supper we went back to Mom and Rog's place for some cake.

Here's mom with 3 of her boys.  There are 6 kids in all, and there was one sister who died as a child.
Larry is on the left, he is the oldest, Bob is in the middle and is a middle child, Tom on the right, is the second to the youngest.
We had a good supper and a nice celebration!  It's always nice to celebrate together, and she enjoyed it too.

21 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Wow, your M-I-L looks fantastic. Happy Birthday to her.

Joyful said...

Happy birthday to your MIL. She looks great!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture. Sounds like a lovely time together.
Hope you have a nice Monday.

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Family is just the best! Your MIL looks great and hope she had a happy birthday.

Linda said...

Oh wow! I hope I look that great when I am 87, smiles. Happy Belated Birthdays. smiles

Arlene G said...

I am sure Bob's mom was glad to have all the boys with her for the celebration.

Sally said...

Two celebrations; I have to agree your M-I-l looks great! Glad everyone had such a nice time. :)

xoxo

Changes in the wind said...

A special time for all....

Karen said...

Very nice picture. Happy Birthday to your MIL!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Best wishes of happiness and good health to you all.

God bless.

Patsy said...

Happy Birthday to your MIL, looking good.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What beautiful blessings longevity is in our older relatives - isn't it? They have such life experience and wisdom to share. I think older adults are so underappreciated in our society. Love how you and Bob treasure your family. ;)
Happy belated to the birthday Folks! Have a blessed week ahead Mari.
xoxo

Michelle said...

Your MIL looks wonderful! Happy birthday to her!

Dianna said...

What a blessing, Mari, to still have these precious folks in your life at their age. Your mother-in-law doesn't look anywhere near 87...nor does your dad from the pictures you shared from his celebration. Just wonderful!

Laura said...

What a nice picture of them!

LL Cool Joe said...

Wow you are always out having fun! Glad you all had a wonderful time.

Jean said...

87??? That is amazing! I hope I look half that healthy when I'm her age. What a precious picture of a mom and her boys.

Terri D said...

Mari, celebrating 87th birthdays with your dear ones is so very special!! What a blessing for all of you!

Cherdecor said...

You mother in law looks so good for 87! Nice pictures of her and her sons.

Judy said...

What a special birthday for your mother. Happy belated birthday to her.

Jenny said...

What a great-looking group! Long life is a blessing. xoxo