Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More Time Wasters!



There are a lot of ways to waste time on the computer, and I know you all have lots to do and not enough time! However - if you find yourself bored and want to try a few games, here's a few for you.

A friend recently sent me an e-mail with the link to this game. The purpose is to get a circle around the cat without letting it get out. It turns out to be pretty difficult, although I did succeed once. I'm thinking you can all give it a try too.
Circle the Cat
.
This game involves pumping up drops of water till they burst, and take out other drops, clearing the screen
.
In this game, the guy is trying to get a job and he needs to smash defective merchandise on a line, before it reaches the end.
Hiring Day
.
Do you like jigsaw puzzles? At this site you can do puzzles, choosing the difficulty level.
Daily Jigsaw puzzles
.
Enjoy!

post signature

15 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I have a ton of computer games.I guess a few more will not hurt.

Kathy said...

Those sound like fun, Mari. Thank you for posting these! Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

I've played something similar to that cat one only I think it was a mouse. It was years ago ...

They looks like fun, although I'm pretty busy with facebook games !! ha ha

septembermom said...

I'm always on the lookout for a new game. Thanks, Mari.

Brooke said...

i think i'll pass on the cat one - i played my own cat game last night. :P

Anonymous said...

Ah, that cat game is HARD!

Pat said...

Oh Lord, not more wasted time! I'll save those for the winter when I'm stuck indoors!

Hootin Anni said...

I love jigsaws. I'll go back and try this link in a day or two. The more difficult the jigsaw the better. Frustrating...but oh what an accomplishment after you've finished it.

Grandma Elsie said...

Mari I do the jigsaw puzzles every day.lol
Its my relaxing time...No time waster --naw

Kayren said...

I don't think Hubby is going to be too happy with you today.

Just Mom said...

Oh no! I was going to say, Don't let Ginger see this post. She already spends way too much time playing Farkle.

Hi, G! ;-D

Kim said...

Looks like fun but I'm not even going to get started -- I'd never get to the Spanish homework! LOL

A Stone Gatherer said...

All I need is more time wasters!

Anonymous said...

i did it !!!! i got the cat!!!!
~Kay~

Cheri said...

I got the cat on my 2nd try!!