Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Photo Meme

Jennifer from Zanankali's adventures had this on her blog and invited us to try it. It's a fun thing to do - try it out yourself!


The rules:
  • type your answers to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
  • using only the first page, pick an image
  • copy and paste the URL's for the images into fd's Mosaic Maker

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What High school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you
12. Your flickr name

Have fun with this!

*** - So, I'm being asked what my answers were - here you go:
1) Mari
2) Fettuccine Alfredo
3) Unity
4) green
5) I don't really have a celebrity crush, but I always thought George Clooney was cute. The first picture that popped up was the dog, so I used it!
6) Diet Coke
7) Italy
8) cheesecake
9) Nurse
10) my family
11) caring
12) not telling because it gives away too much of my name.

10 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

I got all confused! Couldn't finish!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Oh yours looks great though!!!!

Mike Golch said...

Me dumb,me cannot figure out how to do dat! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.Hugs and Blessings

Rebekah said...

A bull dog? Hmmm, who is your clelbrity crush?

Cheri said...

George Clooney comes up as a bull dog???????

Terri said...

Love yours - it turned out great.

You still like George Clooney?

Lynn said...

This looks fun, but I agree....I think you should tell us all what your answers were that you used to search.

Anonymous said...

So you became a nurse, does that mean you are all grown up???? Never grow up it's way too much fun:)

Sandra said...

I love these, I did it a year or two ago and it was fun :)

Grace Acres said...

this is so fun, I will have to try it some day.